Sunday, November 28, 2004

Plant HR Manager - MNC FMCG - Gujarat

Those interested, please contact Gaurav at upman_placements@yahoo.co.in

-> Company.....one of the Multinational FMCG company for Foods & Bevarages.

-> Plant Manager Human Resource (Industrial Relations)

-> Location Gujarat.

-> Job profile consists of Industrial relation, Labour Laws, Labour Welfare and HR work. more into legal matters.
Will be responsible for full Plant HR Management.

-> Person should be a MBA Human Resource (Industrial Relations)
-> having minimum 3 years of Experience in HR / IR Prefered.

-> Package cld be 6.0 lacs to 9.0 lacs p.a. + Perks.

Please feel free to contact at any moment. on the given nos.
Gaurav Chauhan
Up Man Placements, RAJKOT
09374115266 / 09825218633 / 0281 - 3090949 / 2695218

UP MAN
P L A C E M E N T S
+ 91 281 309 09 49 / 269 52 18
203 Royal Corner, 3rd floor,
above Mobile Express, Dr. Yagnik Rd.
RAJKOT

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dear sir,
my name is mayur patel.i am liveing in surat(gujarat). i am persuing MBA with specialization in marketing from new delhi,and it will be finish in next 6 months so i am finding job within guarat in FMCG. so please help me regarding this.
my contect detail;
mayur388@gmail.com

Amandeep said...

dear sir,

my name is Aman..i am in gujarat rite nw nd looking 4 job...i have completed my MBA and now luking 4 job....so please help me regarding this....

my email id :-

aman.mba10@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Dear Sir,

I am Dinesh,i am a native of Gujarat bue to Gujarat earth quake, i left that place. Now i am residing at pondicherry. I am B.com(foreign Trade) graduate + PGDCA, Now doing MBA(HR&FINANCE), within 6 months i will finish mu Studies, please guide me to work in Gujarat...
MY Email ID: dinu.dinukavi.dinesh@gmail.com