Monday, August 11, 2008

Opening for MBA Freshers!!

Dear All,

I am Jeanette, I am handling recruitment from ACH consultants.
Handling assignment for some our clients who are from retail, FMCG, CD, Telecom, etc sectors. Currently I am handling an assignment with our client in manufacturing industry.

The details of the assignment are as follows:-

Designation : COF ANALYST REQUIREMENT

1) STRICTLY FRESHER

2) BE & MBA/PGDBA IN SUPPLY CHAIN FROM
Jamnalal Bajaj
Nmims
Sydenham
SP Jain
Direct Pune University Pass out(PUMBA)
Any othe Top 15 Management Institutes
Pass out from 2007-2008 batch

If interested please send your updated Resume as soon as possible on jeanette.ach@gmail.com or jeanette_crasto@yahoo.co.in Contact number: 022 - 40732113/9920303063

Please forward this to all your friends and colleagues who would be interested in this post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, could you pls mail me at
avi2386 (at) gmail (dot) com regarding the job. thnks in advance

Joe said...

Hello there, Can any one suggest some good place that can assist in finding a new career? I had great luck finding a New Career at http://www.careermatches.org/index.php?id=New

Varun Nangia said...

WHy are we not seeing new posts?

Anjali said...

Hi, I am an MBA from Vanderbilt, TN, US, and am working on an Indian Employer Strategy Development project. Would love to speak with you more about my project, which is a lot similar to your work.
Thanks & looking forward to your response.
-Anjali

MBA College said...

Thanks for information. Really great job. Your blog has so many information keep it up.

Thanks
Yogesh

MBA Careers said...

Recently I joined a corporate as BDM after getting my MBA degree as employee and earning my good pockets, as I discovered a best link of MBAmatch, they are specialize in the MBA jobs search and MBA career development needs of MBA graduates and students as well as the needs of employers and recruiters needing to find middle to senior-level high quality management and executive candidates. I believe that they really understand the pain of MBA course involvements. I would recommend all MBA to follow link and start your service it in short time periods.

MBA Careers